Monday, September 15, 2008

Heather

Hi. I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Heather. I sing in Fusion, BGV's. o I am a mother of two. I have a 3 1/2 year old daughter and a 1 1/2 year old son. My husband is Levi. We've almost been married for 8 years. I stay home with our kids and I love it. I taught elementary school before that. I like all kinds of music...my favorite is anything from the late 80's and early 90's. I enjoy scrapbooking when I get some free time. You can check more about me at my blog which is www.catalystwife.blogspot.com. Thanks for reading :)

4 comments:

  1. What are BVGs? Are they like BVDs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what BVD's are but BVG's are MUCH cooler! Back Ground Vocals...DUH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys quit flirting out here! Talking about BVD's and stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay now you guys have got me wondering what the heck "BVD's" really are...crazy!!

    ReplyDelete